At San Francisco Pet Hospital we utilize a variety of diagnostic tools to help us assess your pet when they are having a medical condition, illness or injury.
- These services include:
- Digital radiology (x-rays)
- Laboratory diagnostic testing through both our outside veterinary reference lab and our in-hospital lab including:
- Blood and urine testing Internal parasite screening (fecal and heartworm testing) Skin and ear infection screening, including fungal cultures Diabetic monitoring (glucose curves, fructosamine) Hormonal disease testing and monitoring Biopsy services Infectious disease testing
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Ocular Pressure
- Radiologist-reviewed radiographs