Our goal is to help your pet live the longest, healthiest life possible. That starts with the basics: quality nutrition, adequate exercise, excellent grooming, and yes, regular veterinary check-ups. San Francisco Pet Hospital’s comprehensive approach to preventative wellness care includes the following areas of focus:
Annual or bi-annual complete physical examinations
- Vaccinations based on age and lifestyle
- Dental and oral health assessment and care
- Parasite control and prevention including for fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworm
- Nutrition and weight management recommendations
- Exercise and activity assessment
- Behavioral evaluation and proactive intervention when behavioral issues arise
- Wellness laboratory testing including regular screening for heartworm, tick borne disease, intestinal parasites and internal organ health.
For Senior Pets:
At San Francisco Pet Hospital we love our elder pets! We also know that preventative care is even more significant for them and can have a major positive impact on their quality of life and longevity. In addition to annual or bi-annual physical examinations we also recommend regular blood and urine screening to assess for underlying diseases that often develop quietly and insidiously. This allows for earlier intervention to keep your senior pet as happy and healthy as possible.